DB Browser for SQLite is a third party product which just uses SQLite.  Any
support issues should be directed to their gitHub support page.
https://github.com/sqlitebrowser/sqlitebrowser/issues

To confirm whether its an issue in DB Browser for SQLite or SQLite itself,
you can 'reproduce' the issue using the SQLite command line tool.  If that
too fails, then the issue should be confirmed here where it will get
properly investigated.

I know DB Browser for SQLite is still in heavy development, and it does
have a number of little quirks like this..... ;)

Thanks,
Chris

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>