On 1/16/18, 8:12 AM, "sqlite-users on behalf of Don V Nielsen"
<sqlite-users-boun...@mailinglists.sqlite.org on behalf of
donvniel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Off topic question regarding fix: "0!=(wctrlFlags & WHERE_ONEPASS_MULTIROW)"

> Is there a performance bonus or compiler optimization if one compares a
> target constant to a source condition versus comparing a target condition to
> a source constant, as in "(wctrlFlags & WHERE_ONEPASS_MULTIROW)!=0"?

> The only reason I ask is that it is the opposite of how I code (in any
> language) and how expect to read things.

I’ve seen this style increasingly often the last ten or fifteen years, the idea
is that by putting the constant on the left side of a comparison it’s harder to
accidentally typo it into an assignment.