Martin Pfeifle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am in deep trouble. I would like to use sqlite on
> vxworks. There are no fysnc, fcntl calls available
> which are used in os_unix.c.
> Can anybody help me? PLEASE!

You can comment-out those function calls.  SQLite will
still work, mostly.  If two or more processes try to
access a database at the same time, they will likely
collide and corruption the database file.  (That is what
fcntl() prevents).  So you should make sure that only
one process is using a database file at a time.  Also,
If you lose power while writing the database file it might
become corrupted.  (fsync() prevents that problem.)
But apart from those two problems, everything should
still work.

Longer term, you should figure out how to lock files
and sync files in vxworks then write a new backend
(call it "os_vxworks.c") specifically designed for that
operating system.

--
D. Richard Hipp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>