On 3/15/18, Edwards, Mark C. <mark.c.edwa...@leidos.com> wrote:
> I put the amalgamated 3.22.0 release into my production code.  Windows 10 is
> the customer execution platform. Do I need to update?

Probably not.  A complete list of bugs fixed so far for 3.23.0 can be
seen in the draft release notes at
https://www.sqlite.org/draft/releaselog/3_23_0.html

On the other hand, if you want to run with the latest pre-release
snapshot (downloaded from the https://www.sqlite.org/download.html
page) that would be great.  We always appreciate beta testing.  Let us
know if you encounter any problems.  Note that I ran a complete TH3
test overnight last night (on linux) with no issues reported.  That's
197,490,286 tests.  The snapshot is table.

--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org