I'm debugging a problem that involves some errors logged by SQLite via
unixLogErrorAtLine(). The messages contain an errno value but not the
associated message. The message is missing because the call to strerror_r() is
#ifdef'd out by this line:

        #if SQLITE_THREADSAFE && defined(HAVE_STRERROR_R)

There are no other references to HAVE_STRERROR_R in the SQLite source code or
in our build settings, and no mentions of it in the documentation. I did a web
search, and the top hits are all copies of sqlite3.c.

I can fix this by adding -DHAVE_STRERROR_R to our compiler flags, but it seems
like this flag should be documented, or even better, set automatically based on
the platform.

—Jens