I'm a VB.Net developer (so don't hate me...) but use SQLite quite
extensively at work - works really well (well, obviously...)
If you know SQL Server, then SQLite isn't that miuch different, and the
class wrappers I use are identical, apart from the connection strings,
which I could pass on.  The wrappers are quite basic (no pun intended) so
depends on your requirements and development needs......

Thanks,
Chris