On Sat, May 5, 2018 at 4:08 AM, Max Vlasov <max.vla...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, May 5, 2018 at 1:19 PM, J Decker <d3c...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > https://www.sqlite.org/c3ref/column_blob.html
> >
> > The sqlite3_column_type() routine returns the datatype code
> >

> Column api is not suitable for me since it relies on the actual data
> provided, but I'm the one who calls sqlite3_result_* to provide this.

https://www.sqlite.org/c3ref/value.html

sqlite_result_value the valuer type itself has the type.  This is the type
that would be returned by sqlite_column_types().

If you're serving the data, then you know what the data type is.  if you
don't you need to store it so you do; and this is outside of sqlite.