Using B4A for a SQLite database app on an Android phone.
B4A doesn't have functions like sqlite3_column_decltype and
sqlite3_column_type
and this is causing some difficulty getting the column datatypes of a row
producing
statement.

If we have for example:

create table Table1(ID Integer, Name Text, Age Integer, Height Real)

select ID, Name, Age, Height from Table1

Then I would like to get the data types: 1, 3, 1, 2

This would be easy in the above case with some parsing etc. but gets very
tricky if there
are joins and sub-selects etc. I am not too worried about data conversions
and UDF's etc.

Would it somehow be possible to get these data types from an explain, so:
explain  select ID, Name, Age, Height from Table1?

RBS