Apologies if I muddled the waters here.  I read the "SQLightning" response
below as SQLitening.  I didn't know there was a similarly named project out
there.  I also can't see the beginning of this discussion to have context on
what was originally asked, so I don't know which project was actually intended.

SQLitening is a (multi-threaded) client-server wrapper for SQLite.