Why don't you store the values in a different table consisting only of the
fields "satellite id/number", and "strength", and a link to the appropriate row
in the source table (the one that contains the timestamp) ?

----- Original Message -----
From: Mukesh Kumar <mukeshk...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, June 8, 2018, 12:52:58
Subject: [sqlite] Selecting multiple similar columnname.

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the advice.
I cant share the exact Schema, however i can give an idea.

I am trying to store GNSS satellite info, which is streaming every second.
My Primary Key is the Timestamp at which i have got the information.. And
other columns in the table are the satellite information like
SNR,elevation,abc,def,ghi...... for each of the satellite.
max number of satellite at a given timestamp can be 64.
So in my schema, all the satellite parameters are getting repeated 64 times.

I want a easy way to extract the data, lets say get timestamp when any of
the satellite has SNR > 30.

My Idea was to write a simple query like

Select SNR* from Table where SNR*> 30;
where * takes value from 1-64.

Could you please suggest how to handle such scenarios ?

Regards
Mukesh

P* Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.*