Hi folks,

I already posted this message but I believe there was some error or issue with nabble and I am not sure it was received, if you already got it, please sorry a lot for the noise.

==============

Hi All,

I am facing a quite interesting problem.

I am trying to implement a new virtual table, everything seems alright,
I receive SQLITE_OK code on the registration (sqlite3_create_module_v2) but as
soon as
I try to use the module that I just created I only get an error: "no such module:
$NAME_MODULE"

It seems to me that I followed the documentation quite closely, moreover, I am
not doing
weird cast or particular alchemy with the code, with the exception that it is
rust code
and not plain C.

What I do is quite simple, I just call `sqlite3_create_module_v2` passing all
the parameter.

Then I try to create a new virtual table doing something like:
`CREATE VIRTUAL TABLE foo USING REDISQL_TABLES_BRUTE_HASH();`
where `REDISQL_TABLES_BRUTE_HASH` is the same name that I pass to
`sqlite3_create_module_v2` and it just doesn't work.

I really don't understand what I am doing wrong.

Is there any step I am missing?

For reference the code is here:
https://gist.github.com/siscia/c6c8c6637f93e56a70a226e1ab643ab4

Cheers,