After almost a year I am at 18 TBW on my system/data SSD and that includes
several re-installs of Windows plus a bunch of VM updates of the Windows
"Insider" previews, so getting to 1200 TBW would be quite a task ... (Note,
defrag does not run on SSDs since it is useless, but I have forced that more
than once as just to see how it worked).

---
lot about anticipated traffic volume.