On 2018/06/19 8:26 PM, Igor Korot wrote:
  Hi,
Is there a C API which checks if the new table has been created?

We could break this down into a few separate questions:

1 - Is there a C API that can return SQL query answers?
YES there is.

2 - Can I ask this API in SQL if the Schema changed, since altering/adding/deleting a table involves schema changes? YES you can. [I see this pragma schema_version is already mentioned in other replies]

3 - Once I know the schema changed, can I ask for a list of tables to compare to my predefined/pre-loaded/cached list to know WHICH tables were changed/added/deleted?
YES you can: [pragma table_info]

4 - Can I use all of the above to update my cached table list and refresh interfaces as needed? Well, technically that's up to your mad skillz as a programmer, but having seen your posts many times before, I'm going to bet on: YES, you can.

5 - Is there a C-API that does all of the above in one go for me?
I'm afraid NOT.

Good luck!
Ryan