On 6/21/18, Dennis Clarke <dcla...@blastwave.org> wrote:

> Seems to compile fine and yet "gmake test" failed with a less
> then helpful "Error 2" :
>

> .
> .
> .
> sqlite3.c:
> "sqlite3.c", line 20826: warning: implicit function declaration:
> localtime_r (E_NO_IMPLICIT_DECL_ALLOWED)

According to my manpage for localtime_r(), the only header file
required is <time.h>, which you can clearly see is found on line
20342, above the declaration that offends your compiler.  Perhaps you
can suggest what is going wrong, because I have no clue.

> "sqlite3.c", line 52491: warning: statement not reached
> (E_STATEMENT_NOT_REACHED)

Line 52491 is "assert(0);" which generates no code unless you compile
with -DSQLITE_DEBUG.  Once again, I have no explanation for the
warning.

--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org