Hello,

We have an ASP.NET Web application running with Mono on Linux. Uses
System.Data.SQLite library with an interop generated with a specific set
configuration to interact with the SQLite file.

When we do a read operation and write/update operation on the SQLite DB,
the write operation gets timed out saying the “db is locked”.

In addition to this, we have a few sync threads the try to update the DB at
regular intervals, this made it hard to use WAL journal mode, as the DB
does not have a window where it can sync the wal file with the DB.

The following are the main configurations that we applied on the DB:

*Via Connection string:*

   - Journal Mode : Memory
   - Busy Timeout : 30sec
   - Default Timeout : 30sec
   - Pooling : true
   - Synchronous : Off

*While generating the interop:*

   - Threading Mode : SQLITE_THREADSAFE: 1 (Serialized)

Please suggest what can be done to fix this issue.

Thanks.