I see no unsigned integer support anywhere ...

https://www.sqlite.org/datatype3.html

And there are no API functions dealing with unsigned integers, only standard
2-s complement signed integers.

https://www.sqlite.org/c3ref/funclist.html

Declaring something an "unsigned integer" is the same as declaring it an
"unsinged integer".  The substring "int" declares the affinity and the rest is
ignored as line noise.

---
lot about anticipated traffic volume.