Firstly, the SQLITE_DLL define does not exist (is this a bug in the docs>?
Secondly you did not define SQLITE_HAS_CODEC as required to integrate the SEE
codec/
Thirdly a .dll file cannot be created with ar.  ar is for creating libraries,
not DLLs. (.a files)

To statically link you should just add the see_sqlite3.c file to your project
making sure you define SQLITE_HAS_CODEC

Or do you really want a dynamically linked DLL?

---
lot about anticipated traffic volume.