On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 5:11 PM Simon Slavin <slav...@bigfraud.org> wrote:

> On 24 Jul 2018, at 11:34pm, J Decker <d3c...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > If the system rebooted; did a screen size change, and terminated the
> > program, it's possible it coild cause corruption.
>
> Step 1: use the command-line tool to fix your existing corruption.

I don't have the vfs driver as a sqlite3 loadable module; if I did, I don't
know the keys.... I could know but that's a lot of work.

It could have hapepened because the program was at a breakpoint when the
system ended.

> Step 2: prevent more corruption.

ya; turns out it'll be a bunch of code that never runs...

Quick question though - do I hae to attempt to keep afinity for values in
an insert?

Insert into * values ( '1234', 'asdf', "0.3422" );
/* where * is a list built from querying select * fields */
Other than haveing to escape anything with ' in it?  (or \0 )