Lars Frederiksen larshgf at dadlnet.dk wrote:
<
From here it was copied to a folder where my program exe-file is placed
when I develop. Using flashcard.db from this folder gave the mentioned
error.
<
I have to find out why it works like that!

You apparently deploy your .exe to a location which inherits permissions
from its parent. You will be able to see this in detail if you look at the
'Security' tab in the 'Properties' dialog, available as a context menu in
Explorer (the Windows shell and file manager.)

This is off-topic in this forum.  You can learn more by investigating
"Access Control Lists" for the Windows OS.

Cheers,
--
Larry