Hi,
On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 3:14 PM Andrew Stewart
<astew...@arguscontrols.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>                 I realize that this is the constraint that is failing.  The
> data is very large, encrypted and at a customer's site - not easy to use an
> external program to view or to transfer to my office.
>
>                 What I am wondering is if there are any limits on the Unique
> table that is maintained or if any of the code that is used for this has been
> changed in the last couple of years.

Can you try and reproduce the problem locally?
Just create a table and try to continuously insert some data in it.

It would also be nice if your software had some logging capabilities -
that way you can turn it on and see what data is coming in and what is
being stored in the DB/table.

Basically there should be a way to reproduce a problem to simplify the
debugging on both yours and the SQLite ends.

Thank you.