Hi,

It was exactly like you said, my bad, so now I have built an icu version. BUT
unfortunately it still does not support CJK, why is that ?

qiulangs-MacBook-Pro:sqlite-autoconf-3250100 qiulang$ ./sqlite3
SQLite version 3.25.1 2018-09-18 20:20:44
Enter ".help" for usage hints.
sqlite> CREATE VIRTUAL TABLE zh_text USING fts4(text, tokenize=icu zh_CN);
sqlite> INSERT INTO zh_text values('为什么不支持中文 icu does not seem to work for
chinese');
sqlite> select * from zh_text where text match 'work';
为什么不支持中文 icu does not seem to work for chinese
sqlite> select * from zh_text where text match '中';
sqlite>

BTW, whoever hit the icu4c error it may be because you make the same mistake as
I did. So I first run brew link icu4c, but brew refused, "Warning: Refusing to
link macOS-provided software: icu4c", then I forgot to add it to my path :$

If you run brew info icu4c, it will tell you that but actually I didn't set
them and compiler still can find them

For compilers to find icu4c you may need to set:
  export LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/opt/icu4c/lib"
  export CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/opt/icu4c/include"

Thanks,
Qiulang