Hi,

Not sure if this is me misreading it, but the description of the weekday
modifier in the documentation seems a bit ambiguous.

It says:

> The "weekday" modifier advances the date forward to the next date where the
> weekday number is N. Sunday is 0, Monday is 1, and so forth.

It is not clear what happens when the date before the modifier is already the
correct weekday. I interpreted this as it would advance by a full week, but it
does't, it leaves the date untouched:

SQLite version 3.8.10.2 2015-05-20 18:17:19
Enter ".help" for usage hints.
sqlite> select strftime('%Y-%m-%d', '2018-09-23', 'weekday 0');
2018-09-23
sqlite>

I seem the same behaviour in 3.24.

Thanks,