There seems a bug with sqlite3_declare_vtab that if you specify both INTEGER
PRIMARY KEY and WITHOUT ROWID then it segfaults.
It is easily enough to work around, but it shouldn't segfault if the string
pointer is a valid pointer to a null-terminated string and the database pointer
is a valid one given to xCreate or xConnect.

Also, thank you to add "PRAGMA legacy_alter_table"; otherwise some things can
break (including the old documentation specifying different behaviour with no
hint that it would change).
One thing I wanted to have is to be able to use the ALTER TABLE command to
rename views; it should not be too difficult to fix. I once fixed this myself
actually so that ALTER TABLE could also be used to renae views, although
perhaps it might not be thoroughly tested.

Furthermore, a documentation problem with window functions is that the none of
lang.html, lang_expr.html, and lang_select.html mention window functions at all
except as part of the syntax diagram in lang_expr.html (although window
definitions are also mentioned in lang_select.html, not window functions)