On 30 Sep 2018, at 3:14pm, Lars Frederiksen <lars...@dadlnet.dk> wrote:

> In fact I had the same error some time ago where the solution was to put my
> database in a C-drive root folder. But that is where the db is right now!!

It is very unusual under Windows to have enough privileges to change files in
C:\ .  Any program with those powers could mess up the computer with malware.

I don't think your problems are related to SQLite.  I think you need to find a
folder your program can definitely write to.  You might be able to use some
simple function in Delphi to write a simple file and see whether this problem
occurs with that:

<http://www.delphibasics.co.uk/RTL.asp?Name=TextFile>

Simon.