And did you confirm the confirmation requests? If you unsubscribe
without using your password, then mailman will send a confirmation
request that you need to use to actually confirm that you want to
unsubscribe (otherwise anyone could unsubscribe anyone). Clicking on the
link is generally more reliable than using reply, as some EMail programs
mess up the reply more than mailman can handle for a confirmation.

On 10/23/18 7:40 PM, Rob Dixon wrote:
> I did that yesterday 3 times, got 3 confirmations and yet..
>
> On Tue, Oct 23, 2018 at 10:38 AM Tim Streater <t...@clothears.org.uk> wrote:
>
>> On 22 Oct 2018, at 20:08, thomgrayr...@printeasy.net wrote:

>> Go to that web site, which is shown in every mail you have received from
>> this list.
>>

>> --
>> Cheers  --  Tim

Richard Damon