Hello,

My name is Gio and someone has made themselves quite at home inside my
computer. They've made changes to files and documents that I didn't even know
you can change. I've dug fairly deep and found that some really important
library files are being saved in files that cannot be opened due to the fact
that they are offsite and end in .sqlite-wal.  My network is currently being
monitored by this person and I can't seem to get them out of my system in order
to move on from this nightmare. I can be reached at 415.713.2228, but right
now, email is best as my phone has been compromised as well.

Thank you,

Giovanni

Sent from my iPhone