Hi,

I've forked libgpkg on Github to merge fixes from other repositories and update
the embedded SQLite (was at 3.8.). Though in the RTREE tests I get a 'database
table is locked' error for the update statements (see exact error message
below). I ran the tests manually in the gpkg shell and could not reproduce the
issue for the same sequence of commands. The tests are written in ruby, which
could explain the different behaviour.

I tried different versions of SQLite and can confirm the RTREE tests for SQLite
versions prior to 3.24.0 succeed (tested with 3.23.1 and 3.19.3). All recent
versions break tests with mentioned error (tested versions include 3.24.0,
3.25.0, 3.25.3, current snapshot).

To reproduce the issue:
- Clone the repository at https://github.com/benstadin/libgpkg
- Configure with tests and RTREE:
cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE:STRING=Release -DGPKG_TEST:BOOL=on
-DSQLITE_ENABLE_RTREE=1 .
- Build
make
- Run the tests with detailed error messages:
make CTEST_OUTPUT_ON_FAILURE=1 test

Cheers
Ben

Error message:

1) CreateSpatialIndex should create working spatial index
     Failure/Error: expect("UPDATE test SET geom = GeomFromText('POINT(2 2)')
WHERE id = 1").to have_result nil
       expected UPDATE test SET geom = GeomFromText('POINT(2 2)') WHERE id = 1
to have result nil but raised error 'database table is locked'
     # ./rtree_spec.rb:41:in `block (2 levels) in <top (required)>'