>  30 nov. 2018, AJ Miles:
>
> Ah, this tool seems very handy. For those curious, I'll paste the results
> below. The index approximately doubles the storage size, but I am
> intentionally making that tradeoff to avoid the slow down when enforcing a
> unique/primary key on the Reference table while inserting.
>
> -AJ

Hello,

is the "integer" column unique and a potential primary key? Then it would be
surprising that defining it as such causes a slowdown. Assuming the table is
then defined WITHOUT ROWID. And that the multithreading pragma is set.

About sqlite_analyzer: on macOS 10.13.6 I got
..Tcl.framework/Versions/8.4.. image not found
After editing the binary file as below, it is alright.
vi sqlite3_analyzer
:%s/8\.4/8.5/
:x

Thanks for the intriguing subject. E. Pasma.