Auftrag von Albert Banaszkiewicz
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 20. Dezember 2018 11:31
An: sqlite-users@mailinglists.sqlite.org
Betreff: [EXTERNAL] [sqlite] Reusing built-in sqlite3_io_methods

Hello everybody,

In our system we use our custom VFS implementation (sqlite3_vfs_register,
sqlite3_vfs). Now we would like to come up with locking strategy.
And here is the question:
Is there a way to reuse one from the set of already implemented in sqlite ? Or
is it necessary to write it from scratch or copy it from sqlite source code ?

Best Regards,
Albert Banaszkiewicz