Hi Chris, James, Shawn,

Thanks for the suggestions - I think they are quite relevant.  I will modify
and update soon.

I kept the page size as 512 without rowid and dropped foreign keys so I could
use it to demo SQLite on a low memory SoC ESP8266 (see
https://github.com/siara-cc/esp_arduino_sqlite3_lib/).  Since this db would be
useful for a larger audience, I will keep separate copies.

Regards
Arun

---- On Thu, 20 Dec 2018 21:13:47 +0530 Chris Locke <sql...@chrisjlocke.co.uk>
wrote ----