Try creating a fresh project, call it sqliteshell.exe

The amalgamation zip has a file called shell.c

Add the files shell.c, sqlite3.c, and sqlite3.h to the new project

compile.

See if you still get any errors. The shell.c program is the command line utility. See if you still get any errors.

Scott Doctor
sc...@scottdoctor.com