Hi Simon...
Thanks, I do have my  moments! LOL! I have a Regex on the GUI limiting the user
to hh:mm:ss format or simply blank. Somehow that must be getting translated
into a full date and time as default when blank.
Scott ValleryEcclesiastes 4:9-10

    On Tuesday, February 5, 2019, 11:55:47 AM EST, Simon Slavin
<slav...@bigfraud.org> wrote:

 On 5 Feb 2019, at 4:45pm, Scott <scottvall...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I think I understand now and I'm using SQLite Studio.  It appears SQLite
> Studio is acting as a enhanced wrapper around SQLite3.

That makes a lot more sense.  Well done for figuring it out.

You have lots of options on how to store your dates.  You can store them as
text, or as a number of days.  Which one you do depends on whether you want to
make searching easier, or counting days easier.

Good luck with your task.  And don't hesitate to come back if you think we can
help with something.

Simon.