On 25 Feb 2019, at 2:12pm, Donald Griggs <dfgri...@gmail.com> wrote:

> https://sqlite.org/c3ref/total_changes.html
>
> This the sqlite3_total_changes(D) interface only reports the number of rows
> that changed due to SQL statement ...
>
> Perhaps should be:
> [[Thus]] the sqlite3_total_changes(D) interface only reports the number of
> rows that changed due to [[an]] SQL statement ...

I see your "This" --> "Thus".  But for the rest of the sentence, the meaning is
the opposite.  It's not the number of rows changed due to an (the most recent)
SQL statement, but the number of rows changed due to all SQL statements.  So it
should be

"Thus the sqlite3_total_changes(D) interface reports the number of rows that
changed due only to SQL statements run against database connection D."

Simon.