OK. I've anonymised the database and cut it down so that only the records extracted by the query are present. I have this feeling I've done something stupid with the data - but all the other queries I run against this database work fine.

It still gives a segfault when I run the query.

The SQLite3 version is SQLite 3.27.1 2019-02-08 13:17:39, built with zlib version 1.2.11 and gcc-8.2.1 20181127.

I've attached the database file (300K).