On 3/23/19, Marek Šrom <marek.s...@email.cz> wrote:
> I'm using 3rd party wrapping library for delphi, it was a bug in it. The
> problem was that Sqlite3_ColumnDeclType for last column returns null (don't
>
> know if it is ok or not?)...
> The library was setting column type from the first row value - it was
> NULL...
>
> And the library was misinterpretting the non null values then... I fixed
> this by settting correct column type with first non-null value of that
> column...

Columns in SQLite do not necessary store the same value.  Depending on
the declared datatype of the column, some columns can return different
datatypes (TEXT, BLOB, REAL, INTEGER, NULL) for different rows.  To be
fully correct, the library needs to call sqlite3_column_type() for
every column on every row and respond accordingly.

--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org