To answer all emails in this thread:

   - I don't see how json_type can help, I want to query the keys of objects
   - Schemaless data is really nice to work with, the wrapper I use does
   allow putting parts of the JSON object into real columns but changing the
   production db schema all the time isn't nice
   - I suppose I was hoping for some performance discussion of the queries,
   perhaps how to implement it using json_each?
   - I'm thinking it would be nice if the JSON1 extension had a function to
   extract object keys as an array. I suppose something like `SELECT
   json_group_array(key) FROM foo,json_each(j) GROUP BY foo.rowid ORDER BY
   key;` is silly…