Shawn,

I will investigate File::Slurper. Rather than pollute this list, send me a mail on
rob.sql...@robertwillett.com about the issues you had.

Thanks

Rob

On 3 Apr 2019, at 8:50, Shawn Wagner wrote:

Yay Perl! My favorite language. DBD::SQLite is definitely one of the
better, fuller featured sqlite bindings out there. Though Tom is using
perl6, not perl5. I have no idea how its version compares.

(At the risk of going off topic, File::Slurp has issues. File::Slurper is a
better alternative.)

On Wed, Apr 3, 2019, 12:08 AM Rob Willett <rob.sql...@robertwillett.com>