Hi,

I have not used extensions before. I understand that some are included in the amalgamation source file and that some of these are enabled by default. So, which ones are built-in and which of those are enabled in the standard downloadable Win32 SQLite CLI?

If an extension is built-in and enabled, what do I need to do to use it. The instructions seem to be for the case where an extension is built as an external library (.dll) to be loaded by eg. .load ./csv where csv would be csv.dll in the current directory. If the csv extension was built-in, would I still need to load it to activate it?

John

--
Regards
   John McMahon