I do not have shared-cache mode enabled, or anything else that I can see, other
than WAL mode.  I am not doing any transactions, so the INSERT and SELECT are
self contained transactions.  This particular database file is opened using
ATTACH rather than sqlite3_open(), and it is attached to the 2 database
connections that I have open.

I did another test where I removed the '?' Parameter and the call to
seqlite3_bind_int() and just created a SELECT statement with the rowid
hard-coded in, like 'SELECT * FROM sessiond WHERE rowid=20;', and that also did
not work.  So it isn't the sqlite3_bind_int() function that is causing the
problem.

As as side note, apparently sqlite3_bind_int() inserts a NULL when doing 'WHERE
rowid=?" If the rowid you are looking for doesn't exist in the table.  I tried
several SELECTs (using the same code) with various rowid values, some existent
and some not, and for the non existent rowid's sqlite3_bind_int() always
inserts a NULL.