Hello -

I have a question on SQLite memory usage.
I'm successfully using SQLite v3.27.2 amalgamation on an embedded ARM processor
from STMicro with SD card and no OS.  The database file size is about 3.8GB.
The file system is Segger emFile FAT32.  I've configured SQLite to use 3.7MB
RAM for heap and 2MB RAM for cache.  My application RTree queries the db every
1 second.  After about 25-30 minutes of operation, the query returns
SQLITE_ERROR with error message "out of memory".  It appears that there is a
leak somewhere.  Does anyone know why this error occurs?  Do I have to
periodically call the release memory functions or is that inherent to SQLite?
Any other ideas?
Compilation
flags:SQLITE_MUTEX_NOOP=1SQLITE_OS_OTHER=1SQLITE_DISABLE_LFS=1SQLITE_THREADSAFE=0SQLITE_ENABLE_RTREE=1SQLITE_ENABLE_MEMSYS5=1HAVE_MALLOC_USABLE_SIZE=1Thanks
 in advance!Dave