Hi :

I have an urgent issue with multiple reader processes in C++ accessing the same
DB file in Ubuntu and all reader experience "Table Not Found". Do I need
special configuration in Sqlite3 to make it accessible by different processes ?
This is a DB file created and stored inside a file directory. My objects from
different processes try to access the same database file using :

   sqlite3pp::database db(DB_NAME);   //the name of database file   {
sqlite3pp::transaction xct(db, true);  //allow multiple readers      {
query =               "SELECT *  from mytable where id = 1;              Then
there will be an error saying that no such table. I am not sure whether I need
to specify anything in the configuration to make it accessible by multiple
reader processess such as mmap ?

Your help is much appreciated. Thanks!