Hi Sqlite experts,

In my current project, we have the need to inserting and deleting data to and
from the database between 1 and 10 ms for 24/7.   I am seeking the
clarification on the following questions

  1.  what is the throughput requirements are possible using Sqlite API?, in
other words, what is the max  speed can my inserting and deleting operation be?
  2.  When we inserting and deleting data at the speed mentioned above, what
kind database maintenance do we need to do to maintain the performance of the
database?
  3.  How is constant deleting and insert effect the database performance?

Thank you,

Liang Zhu | Lead Software Engineer | Branson Ultrasonics
Emerson Automation Solutions | 41 Eagle Road | Danbury, CT 06810 | USA
T (203) 796-2235 | F (203) 796-0380
liang....@emerson.com<mailto:liang....@emerson.com>

The information contained in this message is confidential or protected by law.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete
this message. Any unauthorized copying of this message or unauthorized
distribution of the information contained herein is prohibited.