Barry Roberts wrote:

> Unfortunately the problem seems to be very difficult to replicate
reliably.
> Generally we are seeing around about a 5% failure rate at application
start.
> Any further info, ask away.

So far, I've been unable to reproduce the problematic behavior.  I've added
some new tests that create 20 threads, with each thread creating a lot of
connections (1000).  So far, I have not seen this exception thrown.

Approximately how many threads are creating connections simultaneously?

What is the target operating system and .NET Framework version?

Are you able to compile a build of System.Data.SQLite locally?

On trunk, I've added the ability to disable the SQLiteLog subsystem using a
new environment variable ('No_SQLiteLog').

Are you able to test the effects of this enhancement in your environment?

--
Joe Mistachkin