Le jeu. 16 mai 2019 à 15:46, Dan Kennedy <danielk1...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> On 16/5/62 18:47, Amirouche Boubekki wrote:
> > Hello,
> >

> > I am considering using lsm extension for a project. I a did a few
> benchmark
> > with the following configuration:
> >
> > LSM_CONFIG_AUTOFLUSH 1048576
> > LSM_CONFIG_BLOCK_SIZE 65536
> > LSM_CONFIG_AUTOWORK 1
> > LSM_CONFIG_MMAP 0
> > LSM_CONFIG_MULTIPLE_PROCESS 0
> >
> > I am trying to load 4.5GB of data. The database errors with BUSY error at
> > some point.
> >
> > Also, the memory consumption grows unbound even if I diseabled MMAP.
> >
> > Here is some stats:
> >
> > $ ls -larh wt/foob.ar.lsm.sqlite*
> >
> > -rw-r--r-- 1 amirouche amirouche 618M May 16 13:39
> wt/foob.ar.lsm.sqlite-log
> > -rw-r--r-- 1 amirouche amirouche 468M May 16 13:39 wt/foob.ar.lsm.sqlite
> >
> > And I attached a memory plot.
> >
> > opening and closing the database at each transaction help, but still the
> > memory grows.
> >
> > What I am doing wrong?
>
> The mailing list has discarded your attachment. But what we need most to
> try to diagnose the memory leak is the code you are using. If we can
> actually run it and reproduce the memory leak, so much the better.
>
> Dan.

I have several layers between the database and the the actual code. It is
not
easy to run, also it rely Chez Scheme (which is available in Ubuntu 18.04,
anyway it is easy to compile and run).

I can create a small program that read the key/value pairs from a file that
you
would be able to re-use in another program written in C for instance.

Would that work for you?