I trying to reconcile two manually maintained schemas,
one that's custom and drives the database code at runtime,
and another that's the SQLite (DDL) used to instantiate the DBs.
Differences exist, because we humans at not that good at rigour.

These are fairly large and old schemas, > 200 tables, > 4,000 columns
so manual inspection is too error prone, so instead I'm automating it, via
SQLite's introspection pragmas to get the "SQLite schema" side.

But it seems there's nothing to get details on triggers, unlike for tables,
views, and indexes.
Did I miss it? If not, why isn't trigger introspection described as the
rest of schema objects?

I guess I'll have to parse the TRIGGER SQL myself, but we all know this is
brittle and subject
to break from one version of SQLite to another. Could this be added to
SQLite please?

Thanks, --DD