Nathan Kurz wrote:
> I'm using a computationally expensive user defined function called
> 'match()'.  In case it makes a difference, match() is written in C,
> and for testing, I'm loading it as a shared library into the sqlite3
> shell application.  I want to return the value of match(), and also
> order by it.  So my query looks something like this:

Nathan,

I'm intrigued to know how you loaded the additional shared library with
your sqlite3(1) shell... is it simply a case of linking another library
to it post installation, and if so how do you register the user
functions that library contains?

Regards,
Robin
--
Robin Breathe, Computer Services, Oxford Brookes University, Oxford, UK
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       Tel: +44 1865 483685  Fax: +44 1865 483073