Typos \ suggested amendments to quirks.html

Section 2
"When ever comparing SQLite to other SQL database engines"
When ever should be one word. "Whenever comparing SQLite to other SQL
database engines"

"An application interact with the database engine"
should be, "An application *interacts* with the database engine"

"using function calls, not be sending messages to a separate process"
should be, "using function calls, not *by* sending messages to a separate
process"

Section 3.2
"SQLite as no DATETIME datatype"
should be, "SQLite *has* no DATETIME datatype"

Section 4
"there where already countless millions of databases"
should be, "there *were* already countless millions of databases"

Thanks,
Chris