The reason I asked the question is because for my virtual table which has a
"backing store" (more precisely it needs to have CREATE VIRTUAL TABLE
called to associate a loaded file with the table to be created via a table
parameter), I have separate implementations for xCreate and xConnect.
xCreate is working fine (in fact it's already handling queries properly),
but I'm not seeing any calls to xConnect including in queries (as you
suggest). So for a table with different xCreate and xConnect functions,
when would xConnect be called?

--
Justin Olbrantz (Quantam)
"Ardente veritate