On Thursday, 15 August, 2019 08:02, Jose Isaias Cabrera <jic...@outlook.com>
wrote:

>Thanks for this.  What I am looking for is an unique ID that I can
>use to call that table.  Does that exists in the internal of SQLite?
>I know I can create a table myself keep track of them myself, but I
>am trying to see if it exists. ;-)

sqlite_master records the database schema (that is, the format of persistent
objects) by storing the SQL used to create them.

There are a number of constraints enforced internally for the uniqueness of the
object name, however, the combination of (type, name) will always be unique
even if the same name cannot be used for multiple types (for example, you
cannot have the same name for both a view and a table in the same database, but
you can have a before or after trigger with the same name as a table, but you
cannot have an instead of trigger with the same name as a table).

There is no pseudokey (surrogate key) such as an explicit rowid, and there are
no indexes on sqlite_master (nor can you create one).

lot about anticipated traffic volume.