And sorry for the Spam.  But, having had cake, I really do like cake, and i
do beleive I have deliberatly forced a query to result with an object of
group:{} and users: {} information in the group.

But, having worked motstly with MySQL/MSSQL through ODBC, that's why I
would expect

select count(*) count from table alias

to have a origin column name of 'count(*)' (not null), an alias of 'count'
, a table name of 'table' and a table alias of 'alias'.

Although the ODBC stuff doesn't actually give you the choice to get the
origin names of things.